COVID 19 Protocols
From now until July 5, we will be following the following precautions:
- Everyone attending a service is being asked to wear a mask. This is more to protect others than ourselves. So even though it’s an inconvenience, it’s a way to put others before ourselves and bear one another’s burdens.
- Social distancing will be practiced to the best of our ability, with the exception of families being able to sit together.
- We are refraining from shaking hands and embracing, sharing our affection with our words and perhaps an “elbow-bump.”
- There will be no Sunday School. If all goes well, we will begin Sunday School on July 5.
- There will be no Sanctuary Choir during services or in rehearsal. They may possibly resume in August, but we will make a decision about that at a later date.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we transition back to a “normal” way of life!